Owner : Benjamin Black
Email : email@example.com
We are operating out of Cumming, Ga. and serve Alpharetta, North Atlanta, Roswell, Marietta, Norcross, Johns Creek, Milton, Dawsonville, and all surrounding areas.
We are fully LICENSED, INSURED, and CERTIFIED. We follow NFPA ( National Fire Protection Association ) standards and guidelines. We are Honest, Reliable, and our prices are competitive.
Call and ask about prices on any fireplace or dryer vent services or repairs. Want a second opinion on work another company recommended or an estimate that seems too high ? We will take pictures and/or video scan of any issues we recommend addressing so you have full confidence in us and our work.
- Keep up with your annual fireplace cleanings and inspections recommended by the NFPA to reduce the chances of a house fire.
- Do you see cracks in your fireplace bricks or panels ?
- Do you see rust on your chimney cap or rain pan ?
- Does your house smell like burnt wood or do you have smoke issues when having a fire ?
- When we do a basic fireplace sweep and inspection ; we use a hepa filtered shop vac with tarps to keep a clean work area and to prevent any dust/soot from escaping our work area and getting into the room, we clean and inspect the firebox and flue, and we also inspect the exterior of the chimney chase and the metal cap/rain pan on the top to ensure there are no deteriorating or corrosion issues that may need addressed.
DRYER VENT :
- NFPA recommends fireplaces and also dryer vent ducts to be cleaned annually.
- Neglecting to clean your dryer vent annually could cause issues such as ; your clothes not fully drying in a normal cycle, water accumulation inside the duct, mold, or even potentially a house fire.
- Dryer lint is extremely flammable, and even if you regularly clean the lint from the dryer, the dryer vent duct will still accumulate lint throughout.
- over 15,000 house fires per year are started from dryer vent related issues.